International customer services representative (German)
This position is responsible for handling calls and serving as a primary liaison between clients and their external customers, processing all incoming customer support requests. Are you available 32 hours per week and capable of speaking and writing fluently German and English?
Then we have a challenging job for you!
- Serves as primary liaison between client and external customers, processing all incoming customer support requests.
- Develops and maintains skills necessary to respond to a reasonable and appropriate number of customer support calls.
- Handle incoming calls and incidents.
- Follow proper escalation procedures for unresolved customer inquiries.
- Maintain high level of customer acceptance as reflected by comments from the client, customers or quality assurance programs.
- Maintain polite and professional composure while responding to customer service requests.
- Maintain a cooperative and collaborative working relationship with co-workers.
- Work within the selected schedule and maintain flexibility to change assignment or schedule, including additional hours, based on business needs. Contract operates 24/7.
- Must consistently meet the metrics and key performance indicators established for the position.
- Adhere to all safety, ethics, and security policies and procedures and all other policies.
- Flexible hours, Monday till Friday from 7AM to 6PM
- Fluently in English and German
- Computer literacy skills required (e-mail, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, as well as knowledge of databases).
- Must have time management skills that support a high volume call environment.
- Experience with and ability to learn front-end telephone and service systems for call handling and ticket entry (e.g., Remedy, telephone systems, knowledge bases, web-based interfaces).
- Ability to read and follow technical scripts, processes and procedures including action plans, questions and answers, diagnostic decision trees, customer-specific processes, workflow management procedures, service handbooks, etc.).
- Must have strong communication skills including verbal, proper grammer, spelling and good articulation.
- Must have customer relationship management experience, possess strong interpersonal skills of listening and conflict management. Must have high focus on customer satisfaction and strong follow up skills.
- High School Diploma/GED. Six months to one year customer service experience.
- One year of practical work experience providing troubleshooting guidance and experience in a technical support environment preferred.
- Computer hardware experience preferred.